What should you bring when going you’re camping?
Camping is an outdoor activity made for people who want to sleep away from home using a shelter such as a tent or recreational vehicle. Campers usually love to get away from civilization and just enjoy nature. Camping initially requires a lot of important gear and it’s best to be as organized as possible to not have any problems during your trip. This list should help you know what to bring with you on your camping trip. In this article well also have recommendations based on the best camping equipment.
Necessary things needed for Camping:
- Headlamp or flashlight.
- First aid kit/supplies.
- Firestarter(flint and steel).
- Pocket knife.
- Hatchet for cutting wood for a campfire.
- Extra clothes.
- Water bottle.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Tent, stakes, and poles.
- Tent footprint(ground cover for under your tent).
- Sleeping pad for each camper.
- Sleeping bag for each camper.
- Sleeping pillows.
- Repair kits for tents, pads, and tarp.
- Extra tarp shelter.
Cooking equipment required:
- Portable camp stove. This is mainly required for boiling water and heating food.
- Fuel for the stove.
- Cooking knives.
- Cutting board.
- Soap to clean the dishes or anything dirty.
- Plates, cups, and bowls.
- Spoons and forks.
- Iron pot and pan.
- Cooler for beverages and frozen food etc.
Also check out my other blog posts!